One of the most common skin concerns we hear from patients at Neu Look Med Spa is that they have uneven or dull looking skin. Read more “ReBrightalyze Enhancement Therapy”
Wondering what those dark spots are that are over your lip, cheeks and forehead? Read more “Cosmelan Peel for MELASMA”
Let’s face it! Appearance is important to all of us. It’s OK to enjoy visual stimulation, and there is definitely nothing wrong with wanting to be eye candy for everyone else. Knowing that you look good by receiving compliments and attention delivers a healthy emotion of happiness you deserve. You’re already beautiful, and beauty requires maintenance and care. Why not pamper yourself and have a caring professional esthetician help keep your beautiful skin healthy and radiant?
Below is a quick read of the steps taken to perform a professional facial treatment at Neu Look Med Spa & Skin Center. We believe in educating our patients in order to maximize the benefits of overall skincare and maintain a healthy youthful appearance. The experience and the results speak for themselves.
If you have sensitive skin, be assured it will be treated gently. For the most part, a foaming cleanser is applied to kick start the facial treatment.
Keeping your pores clear of any build up, including dead skin cells is a key role in obtaining healthy skin. When you receive your facial at Neu Look Med Spa, it is recommended you exfoliate two to three times per week post treatment with SkinMedica’s Polisher Cleanse, a lightweight exfoliator just enough to maintain the rotation of your healthy new skin flattering.
- Round soft jojoba spheres gently exfoliate without scratching or irritating the skin
- Fragrance-free cream formulation
- Can be used in combination with any SkinMedica cleanser
During the cleanse and exfoliation process, steam is applied on the treated area to soften the pores and prepare the skin for extraction.
Here is the fun part! Blackheads and pustuals are removed allowing your pores to breathe.
A delightful upper body [shoulders, neck, face and scalp] massage adds to the flavor of your treatment by promoting circulation and relaxation.
Depending on the needs of your skin, a mask is applied to hydrate [very beneficial for aging], clarify for acne, and sooth for sensitive skin. SkinCeuticals covers all three skin needs with Clarifying Clay Masque. For the removal, you will enjoy a nice steamed towel.
- 5% hydroxy acid blend gently exfoliates dead skin cells
- Natural earth clays, kaolin and bentonite, decongest pores, lift impurities, and help remove excess oils
- Aloe provides anti-inflammatory properties
- Chamomile calms and soothes the skin
A few optional serums are provided and applied to end the treatment. A couple of them come highly recommended, also by SkinCeuticals, C E Ferulic [a combination of antioxidant vitamins C+E with ferulic acid to maximize antioxidant performance] and Hydrating B5 Gel [enriched with vitamin B5 to help maximize the benefits of your daily moisturizer].* The appropriate serum is used based on your skin needs.
- Provides advanced environmental protection against UVA, UVB and infrared radiation A*
- Stimulates collagen synthesis to improve signs of aging*
- Increases firmness and replenishes lipids to reduce wrinkles*
- Once absorbed, this serum can’t be washed or rubbed off. It remains effective for a minimum of 72 hours, making it an excellent addition to sunscreen.*
Contains vitamin B5 to help with tissue repair and replenish nutrients «
Leaves skin feeling supple and smooth* «
Maximizes the benefits of a daily moisturizer* «
Recommended for use with vitamin C treatments «
Ideal for all skin types* «