Getting the Best Youthful Skin for You!
I have been working in skin care for thirteen years and I understand how important it is to educate people on taking care of their skin, besides going on www.neulookskin.com, many people who come to my spa are unaware of what options they have to achieve great skin.
Here are six easy changes to your lifestyle that can get you closer to your desired skin, and prolong your beauty:
1) Give yourself a dry brush exfoliation, twice a week.
2) Stimulate your digestive system by working out and eating healthy food. People with skin conditions such as acne often suffer from constipation. Try drinking water and eating fresh fruit such as plums, oranges and green vegetables. You can even juice 5-10 different kinds of vegetables and fruits, and drink it a few times a week.
3) Energize your blood circulation. One of the best things for your skin and your overall health is exercise. Inactivity can affect your skin, by promoting potential bloating, puffiness, acne, cellulite and a loss of muscle tone. A minimum of 30-45 minutes of exercise, 3-5 times a week prolongs your health.
4) Avoid excess sugar. Excess sugar is considered one of the main causes of premature aging (go to about.com.)
5) Eat some good fats; essential fatty acids are fats that our body cannot live without. Essential fats are thought to keep your heart healthy, fight inflammation and possibly prevent cancer. Therefore, they are good for people with inflammatory conditions such as eczema, acne and dry skin.
6) Protect your skin everyday with sunscreen. Reapply every 2-3 hours. More than 80% of skin problems are from the sun. I have noticed in the last few years at Neu Look Med Spa & Skin Center that the left side of the face is more damaged than the right side due to driving and exposure to the sun. Make sure to apply sunscreen 10-15 minutes prior to exposure to the sun. You need to protect your skin with sunscreen even on cloudy days.
7) Visit Neu Look Med Spa for a free consultation to receive advice on how to achieve the best skin you can. I tried to search for the best skin on Google. When the results came up, there were 2-3 pages about how to protect your iPhone skin. In our society people care about their materials more than their body and skin. Women (including myself) spend more money on our purses, shoes, clothes, cars and all our household items than our skin. Our face is the only investment that is going to be with us all the time. You can’t replace it or cover it up or morph it into something else. Please visit different pages on our website where we have affordable skin care tips. Please email us at email@example.com with any questions that you might have about your skin. We would love to help you achieve the skin you desire.
Founder of Neu Look Med Spa & Skin Center
Treatment Options By Type
Chemical Peels (VI, Vitalize, Rejuvenize, Cosmelan)
Waxing & Threading
Dermal Fillers (Radiesse, Restylane, Juvederm, Voluma, Belotero)