Radiesse San Diego
Radiesse dermal filler is a safe and convenient way to correct facial wrinkles, stimulate your body to produce new collagen, and give you a natural and youthful look immediately. Even though the longevity differs per person, this filler can last up to 1 year. Also, Radiesse has been FDA Approved to make the veins disappear, on hands.
When you come into Neu Look Med Spa, you’ll have a consultation at the start of your visit and Gita will discuss your options. She has over 18 years of injecting experience therefore she is an expert. If you want to add collagen and volume to your cheeks, then she will recommend Radiesse as an option. Due to the nature of the filler, it is a great choice because it will cause your body to naturally produce more collagen. In addition, if you want filler in other areas like your hands or knees, this is also the filler that she will recommend to you.
- No alcohol 24 hours prior to treatment
- Stop using anti-inflammatory medication (i.e. ibuprofen) for 24-48 hours prior
- Take Arnica 1 day prior to treatment
- If you have previously suffered from facial cold sores inform us
- Eat Vitamin C rich foods (i.e. pineapple and oranges)
- Take Arnica
- Do not engage in heat related activities for 1 week (i.e. sauna, steam room)
- Avoid waxing the treated area for 2 weeks
- Do not massage the area
- Expect minimal to moderate swelling and bruising at the site of injection (temporary)*
We have promotions and discounts every month on our products and services. Please check the calendar on our specials page, or call the spa for more info.
You can also read: Hand Rejuvenation with Radiesse