Where are all the areas that Botox can be injected?
Botox, is mainly used to smooth forehead wrinkles, frown lines, and crow’s feet, it’s becoming an increasingly popular treatment for sweating, to prevent grinding your teeth at night, Masseteric Muscle to deliver a softer face shape and lines in the neck (called neck bands). Read on to learn about different places Botox can be injected:
Botox for Sweating
Sweating: Hyperhidrosis is the medical term for excessive sweating. It refers to any abnormal sweating, such as sweating when it’s not hot. People who sweat excessively often soak through their clothing and have dripping sweat. Regular antiperspirants don’t work well for patients with this condition. Botox injections are a new treatment option for people with hyperhidrosis. You may be a candidate for Botox if your sweating fails to improve with prescription antiperspirants. Botox has been FDA-approved for people who sweat excessively from their armpits. It may also be used to reduce sweating in other areas, such as the hands, feet, and face. Hyperhidrosis can also manifest in the hands and feet. Injecting the palms and soles works to block the chemical signals from the nerves that stimulate sweat glands. Gita, our Nurse Practitioner, will effectively dilute the Botox to stop the hyperhidrosis but not freeze your muscles.
Before getting a neck lift for the skin banding that occurs as we age, consider trying Botox first. The Platysma muscle is located in the neck. As we age, it begins to tighten, forming prominent lines at the front of the neck. When these vertical bands in your neck become visible, you could be a good candidate for a non-surgical neck lift with Botox. The procedure is very quick and painless, with excellent visible results that last up to 6 months. It’s an effective treatment and upkeep of treatment for as many as 3 times a year.
Masseteric Muscle Botox
The ideal female face is perceived as delicate, smoothly contoured & oval shaped. A square jawline seen more commonly in Asians, widens the lower face and is considered masculine . In most patients, the square lower jawline is created by masseteric muscle hypertrophy.
Hypertrophy of the muscle leads to a square face and a broad jaw which is aesthetically not pleasing to most people. Botulinum toxin is injected into the enlarged masseter muscle to reduce its size giving a more oval and slim look to the face. The best results are seen only 6 to 8 weeks after the neurotoxin is injected unlike the other cosmetic indications where the results may become evident as early as even 24 hours.
Thanks to stubborn horizontal lines and expression wrinkles, the forehead is a common place to receive Botox injections. The FDA has only approved certain sites on the forehead for Botox injections. These include horizontal lines across your forehead, as well as the glabella (the “11s” between your eyes). Even though they’re approved, treatments still require caution. Using too much Botox in the forehead can cause long-lasting cosmetic damage. You should always seek out experienced professionals
And many more!
Schedule A Botox Appointment Today!
Interested in Botox? Come in for a consultation with Gita and she will be sure to evaluate the desires you want and recommend which area will be more effective for the best end result. Call us at (858) 538-5665 to schedule an appointment today!
We’re excited to announce our new Botox & Filler Special happening Tuesday, March 3rd, 2020 from 12:00pm until 5:00pm. Here’s a quick overview of the top deals you can grab that day:
- Botox for only $11/unit (*minimum 35 units)
- Buy one HA Filler and receive 1/2 CC Filler FREE (*must buy 1cc and 35 units of botos — available while supplies last)
- Dysport for only $3.75 (*minimum 70)
- Buy two HA Fillers and get the third FREE (*pricing is dependent on accessibility to BD and Aspire)
- Buy one product and get the second 60% off
Give us a call at (858) 538-5665 to schedule your appointment today!
💜 xo, Gita
In honor of National Botox Day, we’ll be celebrating with some extra special promotions this Wednesday, November 20th from 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM! (*Special promotions day-of only.)
Here’s how we’re celebrating National Botox Day:
- Botox for only $11/unit, plus a FREE 1/2 syringe of filler
- Buy 1 get 1 50% off on all skin products
- Latisse for only $149
We’re also going to be giving away some other goodies with our new gift bag referral program (valued up to $100) so be sure to schedule your next appointment today! Give us a call at (858) 538-5665 to book now!
💜 xo, Gita
Neu Look Med Span & Skin Center is located at 7805 Highlands Village Place # G103, San Diego, CA 92129
Back by popular demand, Neu Look Med Spa & Skin Center is throwing another Botox Party this coming Tuesday, on August 27th, 2019 (before Gita’s vacation) from 10:30am – 5:00pm.
- Bring a new friend and get 5 free units of Botox for BOTH of you (*minimum of 30 units)
- Get Botox for only $11/unit (*minimum of 30 units)
- Get Dysport for only $3.50/unit (*minimum of 30 units)
PLUS, from August 28th until September 6th, we’re doing Full Face Makeup Application for just $25 as well as IPL Face for $199 on Tuesday, September 3rd.
Call (858) 538-5665 to schedule your appointment now!
Summer is here…talk to your doctor!
Purchase a $100 Botox Cosmetic Gift Card for only $75 to use on your next Botox Cosmetic treatment, or make it a perfect gift for your loved one! Purchase up to 4 gift vouchers to use at Neu Look Med Spa through the Brilliant Distinctions program.
Give us a call today to schedule your next appointment: (858) 538-5665
*Offer Terms And Conditions
- Standard Brilliant Distinctions® program rules and conditions apply. For more information about the Brilliant Distinctions® Program, including a list of eligible products and full program Terms and Conditions, see BrilliantDistinctionsProgram.com and the Brilliant Distinctions® FAQ.
- Gift card(s) valid for $100 off BOTOX® Cosmetic treatment(s) starting July 1, 2019 at participating Brilliant Distinctions® provider offices only.
- A healthcare specialist will decide if member is an appropriate candidate for BOTOX® Cosmetic treatment. If a member is an appropriate candidate, the gift card(s) will be applied toward the cost of the member’s BOTOX® Cosmetic treatment at a participating provider’s office.
- If member is not an appropriate candidate for BOTOX® Cosmetic treatment, gift card may be applied toward the purchase of any treatment in the Brilliant Distinctions®Portfolio, excluding SkinMedica® and LATISSE® (bimatoprost ophthalmic solution) 0.03%, at a participating provider’s office.
- Limit four (4) rebates per member/purchase, one (1) redemption per rebate.
- No refunds or cancellations. Please allow up to 24 hours for processing. Please allow 3 business days to receive your rebate(s).
- Gift card(s) valid for new and existing Brilliant Distinctions® members. Must be a Brilliant Distinctions® member at time of rebate redemption to be eligible. To register for Brilliant Distinctions®, click here.
- Members will earn Brilliant Distinctions® points on qualifying treatments and purchases.
- Gift card(s) not valid and points are not awarded for a BOTOX® Cosmetic treatment if it has been less than ninety (90) days since a member’s last BOTOX® Cosmetic treatment.
- Gift card(s) cannot be applied to past transactions.
- Customers should use the complete value of each individual gift card in a single transaction. If there is a balance on your gift card, please contact Brilliant Distinctions® Customer Suport at 1-888-324-2745 (9AM – 8PM ET, M-F).
- Only four(4) gift cards can be used per transaction. Gift card(s) can be combined with other Brilliant Distinctions® offers, rebates, and standard Brilliant Distinctions® Rewards.
- Allergan reserves the right to alter or cancel this offer at any time.